Sign in to follow this  
Sesquashtoo

To Ralf...here is CYWL (a gem!) after the wood cutter's left..LOL!

Your hand-hold how to exclude FORESTS  from off of the airport property did the trick!  Thank you...and here are three pics after the wood cutters cleared out... :)

Where my business-class is sitting, there were trees sprouted out of the concrete before you helped me cut 'em down...lol.

The third pic is in the general area of CYWL, but not the airport of the first two. I just wanted to show how dense the forest is in the vicinity... 

Happy Holidays!

Mitch

Edited by firehawk44
Images removed. Exceed 400 KB weight limits. Please read Image Posting Rules under the Forums Tab and repost.

That looks like hard work. I have to get that nice aiport and get my lumberntools ready too.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9100 mit Tapatalk 2

That looks like hard work. I have to get that nice aiport and get my lumberntools ready too.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9100 mit Tapatalk 2

Hey, you helped me out, big time...and I just happen to have around 237 extra bush-cords of fire wood.   The flat bed will be coming at 14:00 hours this Saturday, your place.  Just have a  24 of beer ready, oh...we might need pizza. My helpers like....pizza!