Sign in to follow this  
red259

737ngx can see out other side of cargo doors

I posted this awhile back, but thought I try again to see if anyone has a clue why this may be happening. I did not have this problem until the past month or two. When I am at the gate with the 737ngx and my cargo doors are open I can see through the cargo door clear through out the other side of the plane. Is there a setting or some sort of fix for this? There isn't even a door on the other side of the plane to look through. Its really driving me nuts and makes it weird when I use gsx or aes. I can attach some screen shots if its not clear what I am referring to. I have checked several different 737 liveries and they all have the same issue when the cargo doors are open. 

Chris H

Chris, are you saying the textures aren't loading?

I had a similar problem problem being able to see through the gaps between the cabin and the cockpit.  At the time I was experimenting with virtual memory and I think I may of over cranked it. Also I was experiencing a lot of CTD  So I reduced the memory in the page file. And the problem in the texture went away.