Sign in to follow this  
Dutch1

Key West scenery for FSX?

I just did a re-install of my FSX. Before i un-installed FSX I had a Key West scenery as my home base. I swear it was by Tropicalsim, but i can't find it in my back up FSX files. I thought maybe it was part of another Tropicalsim scenery package. I have searched high and low on my pc...i just can't find it. Hell I even tried to do a system restore back to before ub-install, but no good....I know i had this scenery...help!!!!

Did you check all the files or only the Tropical Sim ones? The only Key West scenery I know is by LatinVFR!

And depending on where you bought it, you might have a chance to re-download the scenery (simmarket allows that, for example)

Thanks Flo, but not LatinVFR, as i have that KEYW scenery and thats not it....I can't believe i can't find it...I swear it was Tropicalsim

The first pic seems to include custom 3D objects, so that cannot be Newport.

No offence intended, any chance that's some freeware scenery or maybe a FS9 scenery ported over to FSX?

As you can't find installers or zipped files for KEYW; have you checked stored txt/HTML files containing a serial key or an activation code?

Any e-mails confirming a KEYW purchase?

Have you checked your customer accounts with your favourite shops for any KEYW purchases?

,"No offence intended, any chance that's some freeware scenery or maybe a FS9 scenery ported over to FSX?" Thats what I thought., I have been in contact with  Leandro, over a Tropicalsim, he says they did have a Key West in FS9, but not for FSX and can not be ported over. I am a total loss!!! I even have old flight plans that leave and come to this airport, but that tells me nothing   ;(

I have looked everywhere, i can't believe I can't find it......i can't even find a  free- ware that matches it..... I know i  had it installed from somewhere...driving me nuts!!!

The only freeware Key West I know of is by Caribbean Seaplane Tours.

http://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/fslib.php?searchid=18106107

And a patch file.

http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DLID=111663

My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.