Sign in to follow this  
Xizzle

PMDG 747-800X Cockpit problem

Hey guys, my name is Charlie
I just recently bought the pmdg 747X and im new to this plane. Ive been messing around with it and working it out and i have come across a problem that i cant work out frown.png 
When I am told to raise my altitude and press (f10) to go to 2d cockpit and adjust the knobs for alt set, I can only tune them down and not up, this is the same as my heading knob and speed set knob. Can anyone tell me about this problem?

SORRY I MEANT 747-400x

I have the same problem. This happens with all the knobs that can be adjusted. They only move to the left. Have looked at a lot of forums and can not find anything that could be causing this.

if anyone could help that would be awesome.

I have the same problem. This happens with all the knobs that can be adjusted. They only move to the left. Have looked at a lot of forums and can not find anything that could be causing this.

if anyone could help that would be awesome.

Guessing that you are right and left clicking for up and down?