Sign in to follow this  
riccardo74

TrackIR and VC camera positions, how to handle them?

Hi to all,

I'm using FS2004 and TrackIR 5. I need to store 5 or 6 cameras into VC for better handling FMC, Throttle, Radios, Overhead panel and so on.

In FSX I achieved that purpose using EZCA and setting up as many cameras as I need.

I'd like to do the same in FS2004 (I don't need camera effect of EZCA, but only VC cameras). I tried out Active Camera but seems it doesn't work and have problem with TrackIR, too many shaking in VC with Internal Pilot View activated. If you deactivate it, you loose mouse zoom and other important functions.

Do you have any idea for software similar to EZCA but for FS2004 that works properly with TrackIR?

Thanks in advance for your help

Riccardo

OS: Windows 10-64 bit, CPU: i7-7700K @4.20 GHz, GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 G1 8GB GDDR5, RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 32GB 3000MHz, MB: MSI Z270

Hi to all,

I'm using FS2004 and TrackIR 5. I need to store 5 or 6 cameras into VC for better handling FMC, Throttle, Radios, Overhead panel and so on.

In FSX I achieved that purpose using EZCA and setting up as many cameras as I need.

I'd like to do the same in FS2004 (I don't need camera effect of EZCA, but only VC cameras). I tried out Active Camera but seems it doesn't work and have problem with TrackIR, too many shaking in VC with Internal Pilot View activated. If you deactivate it, you loose mouse zoom and other important functions.

Do you have any idea for software similar to EZCA but for FS2004 that works properly with TrackIR?

Thanks in advance for your help

Have you considered using Active Camera by anticyclone?

see: http://www.anticyclone.be/Active_Camera/Home.html

Have you considered using Active Camera by anticyclone?

see: http://www.anticyclone.be/Active_Camera/Home.html

As told above it doesn't work properly. Do you have trackir+ active camera?

Riccardo

OS: Windows 10-64 bit, CPU: i7-7700K @4.20 GHz, GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 G1 8GB GDDR5, RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 32GB 3000MHz, MB: MSI Z270

As told above it doesn't work properly. Do you have trackir+ active camera?

Sorry Ricardo - my fault...

Shouldn't there be such functions in FS Recorder by Neusinger and/or DSB Walk and Follow?

Does Fs Recorder can store and recall cameras? I doesn't know.

Walk and Follow has not a demo version like Active Camera correct?

Riccardo

I reopen this thread, resuming that:

- FS Recorder for FS2004 (alpha release) works fine with VC camera set, but trackIR doesn't work, there is no way to make it work.

- DBS Walk and Follow can create VC Camera preset? Does anyone who own it can confirm?

I need a software (EZCA would be the best, but not released for FS2004) that can create VC camera preset and working with trackIR, Active camera seems to have to many shaking usong Internal Pilot View and TrackIR, any way to solve?

I can't fly without a softwre like EZCA, and it's a shame it's not relesed for FS2004 too.

Riccardo