Sign in to follow this  
sascha

New superdense autogen

Hi all,

just one screenshot showing off the new extremely dense autogen for FS9 on a new field type I did today for the release version.

Have a good sunday!

Sascha

post-130184-0-75409700-1386466266.jpg

Hi all,

just one screenshot showing off the new extremely dense autogen for FS9 on a new field type I did today for the release version.

Have a good sunday!

Sascha

attachicon.gifNew fields.jpg

0_O  looks awesome!

Wouldn't that be a blip!  :lol:

P3Dv2 comes out and everyone goes back to FS9!!! Hahahahahahaha!

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

Wouldn't that be a blip!  :lol:

P3Dv2 comes out and everyone goes back to FS9!!! Hahahahahahaha!

With scenery like that, why did we ever leave 9?  Great looking stuff.

hoooo haaaaa is it default?

ZORAN

Sasha

Where can I get these textures for FS9 ?

what the ! how are you managing such autogen what are you using ?

Ryzen 5 1600x - 16GB DDR4 - RTX 3050 8GB - MSI Gaming Plus

I have posted my settings and important tweaks here: http://forum.avsim.net/topic/427307-my-new-sim/#entry2864398.

Maybe you'll find something useful. THe UT auto-config utility really helped densening my autogen up.

Some more info on this project here: http://forum.avsim.net/topic/408107-how-did-this-guy-do-it/

and here: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php?80737-FS9-Xtreme-Evolution-beta-testers-wanted!

Regards,

Sascha

Where can I get those textures ?

Not released yet, they are still in a closed beta.

Best,

Sascha

I must be missing something. I see barely any autogen at all. I see ground textures which aren't autogen. What am I missing?

All the trees and buildings you see are autogen objects. The line whre autogen stops is about 2/3 from Hurricane to the coastline.

All the trees and buildings you see are autogen objects. The line whre autogen stops is about 2/3 from Hurricane to the coastline.

lol I know and understand what autogen is. But calling whats displayed in that picture extremely dense looks a lot more like what I would expect from a below normal setting. The scenery looks nice, but thats far from extremely dense autogen.