Sign in to follow this  
77west

Special Paint - US Air Force VIP 777-200LR

Afternoon Captains!

I am working on a special paint of the 200LR in USAF VIP colours - not Air Force One itself, but similar to the VIP 757s (C32A\ B)

Hope to have it finished later today. I will also include a Boeing spec seating \ cabin layout which matches up with the missing doors and windows.

I will try to attach a pic to show you the progress so far. The plane will include the Aux. Fuel tank option.

//Mod edit--pix removed due to violation of AVSIM image policy--no more than 1600 pixels wide and no more than 400KB//

• Like 1

Thanks Tatave!! Here are 2 more shots - almost done!!

//Mod edit--pix removed due to violation of AVSIM image policy--no more than 1600 pixels wide and no more than 400KB//

Very nice indeed. Would you consider doing an USAF unit 777 in the future? like the Travis AFB MD-11 repaint by Robert Halmich:

zipshow.php?DLID=144652&FileName=MD-11+U

• Like 1

I could try that paint using the 777F as the base unit.

You beat me too it! When will she be ready? Also - they removed your pics - maybe you could make them smaller and repost?

Here ya go!!

Another pic - ETA on release is as soon as I can package her up, she is pretty much ready. Just doing a few final details checks.

ps there are 2x pics in the above post..

post-311019-202730_thumb.jpg

post-311019-290811_thumb.jpg

UPDATE: I re-did the whole plane, was not happy with the gold stripe or a few other details. I realize some parts are not 100% accurate to other aircraft in this VIP scheme; however I did notice quite a bit of real-world variation using a similar colour theme, even on similar type aircraft. So I used my artistic license to improve or balance out the scheme in some areas.

Please see updated pics:

And another pic from other side:

post-311019-57635_thumb.jpg

post-311019-209822_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

Hi Captains!

I have uploaded the file, please see below - but it might take a couple of hours before the moderators release it to the wild!

UploadID: 317284

Name: United States Air Force VIP "Air Force Two" Boeing 777-200LR

Size: 5808 kb

MD5 sum: 4e5d3421338d7c34c5ba38f952221740

post-311019-89408_thumb.jpg

Hey all, would be keen for some feedback on the repaint if anyone has downloaded it and tried her out. Cheers!

I have your paint and It will be my Airforce 1 replacement on my military hops,thanks!

Hey guys, thanks for the feedback, yeah you can use it as AF1 just change the 2 to a 1 for the flight number. Download it by searching the file library of Avsim for my name. (Wes Meyer)

Cheers!