Sign in to follow this  
jose88

MV 407 in Pre-order!

I have seen that 407 is I'm preorder now!

I have a question regarding the flight dynamics... Is so real that for example the Dodosim? Or any Dreamfoil in X-Plane? I think FSX is not very realistic in flight model for helicopters. Is this limitations passed?

Thanks and congrats for a very beautiful model! Please make a Bell 412!

Enviado desde mi iPhone 5S con Tapatalk

José Fco. Ibáñez /// i7 6700k (Delid) @ 4,6 Ghz /// Asrock Z170 OC Formula /// 16GB RAM G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200 /// GTX 1070 Founders Edition 8GB /// LG 27UD58 4K 27' // OCZ Vertex 4 SSD (X-Plane 10) & SAMSUNG 850 EVO SSD (P3D V3) /// Windows 10 Pro x64

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg

I can't speak for other products.  But it's not a simple thing to fly this... 

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

I can't speak for other products. But it's not a simple thing to fly this...

Ok thanks! What opinion have the real pilots about the flight model? I'm interested in this product if this is real to fly and simulate the real effect of an helicopter, like translating tendency, torque induced yaw, etc...

José Fco. Ibáñez /// i7 6700k (Delid) @ 4,6 Ghz /// Asrock Z170 OC Formula /// 16GB RAM G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200 /// GTX 1070 Founders Edition 8GB /// LG 27UD58 4K 27' // OCZ Vertex 4 SSD (X-Plane 10) & SAMSUNG 850 EVO SSD (P3D V3) /// Windows 10 Pro x64

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg

The pilots like it.  Whether it does all the "real" effects of a chopper is no.  It doesn't.

Once HTR is implemented yes.  That's an extra.

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

The pilots like it. Whether it does all the "real" effects of a chopper is no. It doesn't.

Once HTR is implemented yes. That's an extra.

What's HTR? When will be released?

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg

Helicopter Total Realism.  It's an addon that does what it says. 

Both will be released when ready...

Anyone can say me how real is the FDE with HTR? It's similar to DCS?

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg

I'm sorry but this isn't the place for a discussion on the comparative merits (or otherwise) of DCS vs HTR.

Thanks.

In regards to HTR, I take it from the above line of conversation that there still is some sort of planned integration for the 407?  Will this be at release or after?  And if after, will it be a paid upgrade, or a free upgrade to owners?

I noted that the product page made no mention of HTR, so I thought it would be worth asking!

Jim Stewart

Milviz Person.

At this point HTR may or may not be integrated. We're hoping it will of course.

As far as price, yes, it will cost a bit more.

At this point HTR may or may not be integrated. We're hoping it will of course.

As far as price, yes, it will cost a bit more.

Thanks for the info.  I'm assuming of course, that should one have the wherewithal to, it would be possible at release to write a config for the separate HTR application and use it in that manner.  That said, if it were integrated well, I for one would be interested in paying an upgrade price for the improvement that it would undoubtedly bring. ^_^

Jim Stewart

Milviz Person.