Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hollow1slo

And finally, 10 from my home country, sLOVEnia

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Another nice impression from X-Plane and HD Mesh Scenery v2

I hope you can make something for India. These shots are so great.

I second this request. Might be the thing that finally turns me over to XPX!

Thanks guys for sharing your impressions. I`ll post some more next week, I already have some cool ideas.  B)

Yes, as soon as there is high quality landclass available for India (because that is one of the most important ingredients!!!), this might become an option.

Yes, as soon as there is high quality landclass available for India (because that is one of the most important ingredients!!!), this might become an option.

Meaning there is no high quality LC available for India ? oh no :(.  I hope it comes out soon.

Meaning there is no high quality LC available for India ? oh no :(.  I hope it comes out soon.

That is something which I usually get from research agencies, governmental agencies ... so its absolutely not depending on me, but on what I can get (for free usage!) from those organizations!

That is something which I usually get from research agencies, governmental agencies ... so its absolutely not depending on me, but on what I can get (for free usage!) from those organizations!

Hope you get it.

Hope you get it.

Yes, but if the data does not even exist (someone has to do the work - a lot of work!), then its hard to get it :wink: !