Sign in to follow this  
magf94

300ER - New preview shot

Wheres the Air France Patented Invinco-Dirt that never actually washes off the airplane?

With the amount of time and effort required to create such a dirt layer, it has been decided to wait until a service pack rather than delay release  :lol:

Regards,

Brian Doney

The -300ER is going to open up many real-world routes, considering all the airlines that operate it.  Can't wait!

LUIS LINARES

Processor: Intel Core i9 6700K 9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) Eight Core; CPU Cooling: NXXT Kraken X62 280mm CPU Liquid Cooler; System Memory: 64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM @ 3200 MHz, RGB; Graphics Processor: 11GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GDDR6, Primary Drive: 2TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Drive (SSD)

I'll also be skipping the 300ER as I have no use for it (only tend to do short/medium-haul anyway).

Looks nice, although I don't think I will upgrade this time around. I ended up getting the -600 and -700 for the NGX but on the 777, not quite sure it makes as much sense. I guess I will have to conisder the addon cost as well.

Yeah I'm thinking along the same lines. Especially because I just decided to get the 600/700 recently. I dont know why either...

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Just wondering. Those who say they probably won't get the 300ER ( most of us don't have self control like that) but will you guys be getting the 200ER?

That's a definite for me too

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Just wondering. Those who say they probably won't get the 300ER ( most of us don't have self control like that) but will you guys be getting the 200ER?

That's a definite for me too

For me it will depend on the time frame. Modeling all engine variants will certainly take time to do properly, so while I obviously can only guess, I'm thinking it will be a good while before we see anything. Especially considering the 744 and P3D porting seem to be on the short term schedule ahead of the 200ER.

Time will tell, but in all honesty, a good derate calculator would go a long way to mitigating my desire for the 200ER, and is something I hope we see sooner.

Too many unknowns to really decide right now, IMHO.

Regards,

Brian Doney

Well, I just ask myself, what new features I'll get with product, and what I can do more with it.

Cockpits are almost identical, flight model is a little bit different, external model is a little bit longer, there might be a taxi cameras and that's really it. 

Operationally, -200LR has better range, so I already have all routes available. I don't care about RL operators and liveries as I spend 100% of time in cockpit.

To conclude, -200LR is the best aircraft in family, I do not want to limit myself with less capable ones.

The same stands for -200ER.

I can't find any words. The 777-300ER in AFR colors. B)​ -Just an awesome picture. Great job PMDG! :good:

The only fun I can see in the 300 over the 200 is the challenge of taxiing. Since I've already taken out a few taxi light bulbs in the 200 I think I would need the taxi cam on a longer bird. Plus, a taxi cam would add to the value of the addon. So if they can figure it out I'm in, otherwise I might put money into the NGX 600/700 so I can start flying shorter routes more realistically.

The 300ER has tail strike prevention right? Or am I getting confused with the A340-600?

Hi Rob - almost certain it does, but not sure of the specifics in so much as I think a tail strike can still occur in some conditions.

No idea about the A340-600....

Cheers

I love the 77W! If all models were released at once, it would be my choice hands down. She's so graceful and looks great in almost any livery.

I'll be getting this and flying it in American colors  B)

Chris Ferguson

PC Specs(Rebuilt 1/11/19): i7-9700K - Non-OC'd, EVGA RTX 2080ti, G.Skillz 16GB Ram 3000mhz, EVGA SuperNOVA 1000w PSU, Cooler Master ML360R, ASRock Phantom Gaming 4 MoBo, 2x 2TB HDD, 1x 1TB Samsung EVO SSD, 1x 220GB WD SSD

Like most of you I will skip this one.

Would have preferred to have the SP by now.

Bring on the 744V2.

Cleared to land on Rwy 25R. After vacating RWY, contact Ground at 104.5. Good day!