Sign in to follow this  
G7USL

Please make this a stickie?

...I should of known better really, as the last time I recommended this guy's information I made adequate replies to a couple of trolls that got me an unfair 12 month ban from here...

And yet you are back here recommending him again?

And yet you are back here recommending him again?

Paul, was that comment really necessary?

Dave Taylor gb.png

I know I'm biased, but I give it a resounding "meh..."

There were a few things in there that he probably should've been more mindful of.  Of note, he said "should be" several times without clarifying why, or disclaiming it as company SOP.  The lower EICAS was one of those items, and I can't remember the others.

Sorry, I just get really picky about that kind of stuff because those who are learning are impressionable, and when you say "should" they assume you know best.  If it's up to SOP, then it should be known.

Additionally, honest question:

Would it make my videos more convincing if I somehow put across all of my qualifications?  I don't recall anyone qualifying any of my videos with anything like "from a guy with flying/TM/ATC/etc experience."

Does that make the video more noteworthy?  Should I be making my qualifications on the subject more obvious?

Was wondering on what video  you are commenting on the link I supplied  or  the op  one?

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Was wondering on what video you are commenting on the link I supplied or the op one?

I was referring to Dave's original post. I hadn't even noticed you'd linked something until just now. I don't really pay much attention to videos that aren't embedded. I'm a slacker, I know...haha

(He says while emphasizing this fact by taking a break for Starschmucks coffee...at least we know people will be mostly safe from lack-of-coffee wrath today?)

Kyle Rodgers