Sign in to follow this  
uwespeed

Island hopping in Greece (LGMK to LGSR)

Starting in Mikonos

cjxfgbo493z7bp6oz.jpg

Fortunately I didn't collide with the birds, the consequences could be serious ...

cjxfi8m2kme9f0z6r.jpg

To the left Ios, on the horizon Santorini

cjxfj1u1dqbnts8wz.jpg

To the left Oia, famous for its sunsets

cjxflg25a2akzpqg3.jpg

cjxfnc58xbg4oyxb7.jpg

Cruise ships waiting for their passengers ...

cjxfoc5rvhgiqo2lf.jpg

Approaching LGSR

cjxfp27nphsg3too3.jpg

Landed ...

cjxfpw4hx6wgeggf7.jpg

cjxfqgsxbeherdpgj.jpg

Cessna C340 by Carenado, scenery of LGSR and the whole island to be released someday winter/spring 2014.

My sceneries (excerpt): LPMA Madeira, LGSR Santorini, the city of Fürth (Germany), ...

Gorgeous and very realistic. I`ve seen those places a couple of years ago. It looked almost as good as your screenshots.  :lol:

Matej Stavanja

very nice!

Santorini from Aerosoft?

I'm downlaoding the greek islands photoreal. I must say that greek lanscape is perfect with whitish generic autogen. Maybe is the the best place to see it, so realistic to see Thira white blocks in XP.

I think that uwespeed refers to his own scenery of Santorini. At least I read he was doing that after stunning Madeira. Coupled with Aerosoft Mikonos coming hopefully 2014 should be great for short cruises.

Thanks, all :wink:

I think that uwespeed refers to his own scenery of Santorini. At least I read he was doing that after stunning Madeira. Coupled with Aerosoft Mikonos coming hopefully 2014 should be great for short cruises.

You're right. For more details (for the people who haven't seen it yet) see here, here and here.

My sceneries (excerpt): LPMA Madeira, LGSR Santorini, the city of Fürth (Germany), ...