Sign in to follow this  
Dean_EGTC

Client - Live Weather Maps

It is a No Connection type client.

When I open a flightplan on the client PC then I see this tekts on the server PC.

RX   Length 53 Bytes

LWE IMPORT FLIGHT PLAN
      01 33 43 3A 5C 55 73 65 72 73   5C 57 69 6D 5C 44 6F 63 75 6D    .3C..Users  .Wim.Docum
      65 6E 74 73 5C 41 69 76 6C 61   53 6F 66 74 5C 45 46 42 5C 45    ents.Aivla  Soft.EFB.E
      48 42 4B 45 48 47 47 30 31 2E   70 6C 6E                         HBKEHGG01.  pln
 TX   Length 16 Bytes
      LWE CONTROL DATA UPDATE
      05 31 31 30 30 30 00 00 00 00   00 00 00 00 00 00                .11000....  ......

When I open the same flightplan on the server, then it works ket though..

Kind regards

Wim Nengerman

This looks OK, but it sounds like you are not using a client folder that the server has any access rights to. The server must be able to access the PLN file, it must be able to open the file and read the contents. Hence, you must use a folder that you have shared, set sharing permissions, and set security permissions to allow the server access.

Stephen :smile:

You are going to have to use a different folder to store your PLN files on your client system, or use a folder on your server system. Anyway you are not going to have any joy using your own local User ... My Documents or similar folder since I don't believe these folders can be shared.

Stephen

The error was that I used  flightplans from the client PC.

Now I use them from the server PC and it works.

Wim

Just to clarify... using flight plans on the client works if you move them out of the 'My Documents' folder and have set up access permissions correctly.

Cheryl :smile: