To Damian and Kostas and all the ASN Beta testers, a big thank you from me.

This is what we always wanted and its met my expectations. From the cleaner interface, easy set up and use, to additional features (destination airport ATIS, always wanted that, now why didn't anyone else but you guys think of that! So useful), Active Sky has come-of age.

Just done a quick flight around Cape Town. The "South Easter" is blowing today (mild 14kts), and it makes flying low around Table Mountain area very dangerous, with sweeping downdrafts along the north-facing mountain fronts, and updrafts / ridge lift  along the south-facing slopes. Tested this out and for the first time in sim history its really there! Watch out pilots! That is at 14kts, will be tricky at 40!

This product is going to transform GA flying.

Rob Harris

Robin Harris

Thanks for your words Rob, really glad you are enjoying it!!!

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies

Hello,

Thanks for the ASN.

It is great.

Emile EBBR Z590 Aorus Elite, i9-11900K 3.5Ghz Nvidia RTX 3060, 16 GB Mem, SSD 1Tera + other HDDs, Dual Boot . Win11 Pro X64

Yes I love it too, brings a massive realism boost, cant wait to see this in P3d V2, I had a simconnect issue but the service was first class as usual and I am all sorted, Thanks HiFI

Wayne

Wayne such

Asus Hero Z690, Galax 3080 TI, I712700K, Kraken x72 CPU Cooled, 64 GIGS Corsair DDR5, 32 Inch 4K 

I'm impressed by a couple of hours with the demo already.

Does the online check on startup end after purchasing a full licence? Thanks!!

Yes, the online check at startup is specific to the trial only.

Damian Clark

If I install the paid version and then upgrade my MB and CPU, will I be able to reactivate ASN ?

allen

Oh and BTW.....BRAVO HIFI

:clapping: 

If I install the paid version and then upgrade my MB and CPU, will I be able to reactivate ASN ?

allen

Oh and BTW.....BRAVO HIFI

:clapping: 

Thanks ALlen.

Yes, approximately 10 new reactivations on new hardware is permitted before you need to contact us to reset this.

Damian Clark

Add me to the list that can't wait to see this in P3DV2.

Anyone have screenshot for FSX?

Rob

Damn... I was hoping I wasn't going to have to do an FSX reinstall, but the product sounds too good to not check out.

I wish it worked with P3D v1.4

Floyd Stolle

www.stollco.com

(...)

Anyone have screenshot for FSX?

Rob

Random stuff: These 'misty fjords' are actually situated in 'Tongas Fjords'. I was checking the default scenery with ASN running in order to find out what it's like there without the addon scenery. So don't look at the ground - look at the sky!

post-233010-0-47301900-1386781384.jpg

post-233010-0-37720900-1386781381.jpg

Thanks so much, hi-fi team for creating a wonderful software that finally delivers uncompromised weather. At first, I thought the term was a bit stretched. From just the first few flights I took the weather engine running on trial, I knew this would be the future of weather injection. I'm looking to purchase the full upgrade this weekend.

I look forward to future releases and support for prepar3d v2.

Thanks

David Zambrano, CFII, CPL, IGI

I know there's a lot of money in aviation because I put it there. 

BetaTeamD.png

Hi Folks!

Just wanted to confirm that ASN is in fact a big enhancement.

I just flew today's Ryanair B737-800 EI-EMO on flight FR 6318 from EBCI to LFML.

The dusk arrival with temperatures at Marseille airport of just +3°C (quite low for the mediterranean region) became quite cloudy...

See yourselves, especially the clouds between the mountains look quite "volumetric"...

post-262506-0-87282200-1387062214.jpg

post-262506-0-19563200-1387062218.jpg

post-262506-0-05579000-1387062220.jpg

post-262506-0-44040400-1387062222.jpg

(these are 1280x720 pixels and "left-eye-only" captures from nvidia 3d vision2...)

Beside the good optical impression, also the technical refinements like precipitation below clouds, turbulence layers, temperature and pressure graduation,  wind (w/v) changes etc. are very convincing.

The UI (user interface) became as "adult" as the p3dv2 interface introduced "the new matter-of-factness"... Less gaming more learning.

Some nice features of the AS2012 UI I miss a bit, as I did with some of ASE features. But at the end of the day it is all about progress. And here the new "forecast" term is quite nice in the briefing, because ASN caculates w/x data/forecasts for the time of arrival (ETA)...

Always happy landings,
Claus