Sign in to follow this  
Lmaire

AS 2012 license invalid or expired?

Hello,

I bought ASN yesterday and when i try to enter my AS 2012 license, it says that it is invalid or expired. How come?

Thank you and best regards

Real Deraps

Hi,

Please make sure you are entering your new ASN license first... your AS2012 license will be asked for later.  Does this help?

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies

No first enter the ASN licence you bought yesterday, you will then be prompted to enter your other eligible AS product key, be than AS2012, ASE, ASX, etc..

Cheers, Andy.

Sorry guys, that was my mistake. I thought i had to use the trial license then enter my AS2012 license. I've just realized that i had a license coming with the new version. All works fine now. Thank you very much. There is a snow storm coming in my area this afternoon. Let see how ASN will manage it......

Regards

Real Deraps

I did the exact same thing so now I know it's not just me. I think they should mention somewhere the activation is a two step process for the upgrade version. I didn't assume it and others won't either.

Thanks for the feedback, we'll make things more intuitive here...

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies