Sign in to follow this  
Terrykb

Shift + 6 command

I viewed a video on how to do a Cold and Dark startup and they said use Shift + 6 to bring up the Overhead. see

www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbtY0KBkRQ

Shift + 6 does nothing to bring up the Overhead.

Can somebody tell me the correct command to show the Overhead.

Thanks

Ken

Hello Ken,  I am not very good at explaining to others how to perform keystrokes etc., for me, I have CH Eclipse Yoke where I selected button 22 which performs the operation of bringing up the Overhead panel but needs to be coupled with Panel 6 in FSX Controls section.  Hope this helps.  Richard Welsh.

Hi Ken, the keystroke combination definitely brings up a 2D overhead panel, so something is odd.  Just to be sure - you are not using the "+" key, right?  You are holding down the "Shift" key, then striking the "6" key on the horizontal row of numbers across the top of the keyboard (not on the numpad)

Hans Soule

Ok thanks guys, I found if I try Shift + 6 on my wide view of three screens it doesn't like it.

My solution was to Alt Enter and work on a single centre screen then it works ok.

Regards

Ken