Sign in to follow this  
bobrbend

IMHO ASN is one of the best addons for FSX ever

Just landed my PMDG 777 at Newark in a blinding snowstorm. Between the snow effects and turbulence, wow! Not even close to AS2012.

Dan Cole

Dan Cole

I would have to agree. Absolutely no wind shifts or cloud shifts. Weather is spot on and the in cloud rain and visibility effects are unbelievably realistic.

I'm jealous :( .... I am just not seeing what you guys are seeing with this.   I really want to love this, but I keep doing flights in Alaska, Norway etc and I'm just not seeing anything spectacular.    Perhaps my settings are off, or I'm just not flying in the right places.

I'm jealous :( .... I am just not seeing what you guys are seeing with this.   I really want to love this, but I keep doing flights in Alaska, Norway etc and I'm just not seeing anything spectacular.    Perhaps my settings are off, or I'm just not flying in the right places.

Did you select the "realistic weather" option and did you load a flightplan?

On a side note; I saw on another posting of yours some repeating cloud textures... I believe this could be caused by the selected cloud textures. You might want to try a different texture set.

Regards,

Frank van der Werff

Banner_FS2Crew_Line_Pilot.jpg