Sign in to follow this  
Nyxx

ASN Flight KIAD to KJFK

This is to show the new weather engine in action. You see no weather updates or wind shifts. But this is what you get to see.

Push Back

R6LvE.jpg

cR4yu.jpg

Line up

0DZOf.jpg

After Take OFF

kmGSX.jpg

Nothing to see until FL180

7kRjS.jpg

Break through

Rmo2U.jpg

Cruise FL250

un9Zd.jpg

TOD

zuqjA.jpg

The last time we will see the sun descending through FL 180

Phd1N.jpg

This is all you see from FL 170 to you are at 3,800 yes nothing but this in all that time.

iOKuH.jpg

3800ft Break through

cRhXe.jpg

1800ft

pxoz2.jpg

Finals Just after this shot it started snowing

dCKui.jpg

Time to park up!

cYRw5.jpg

0V7dI.jpg

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

nice pics but man do I hate fsx rain/snow graphics...last 2 pics make me wanna go fly XP10 for rain or snow :lol:

Great shots!

nice pics but man do I hate fsx rain/snow graphics...last 2 pics make me wanna go fly XP10 for rain or snow :lol:

Well I don't think XP10 is any better. Especially rain and rain effects are much better in FSX/P3D! :smile:

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity." [Abraham Lincoln]

MAN that looks sooo bad &@($*, make me scared to fly Metal in REAL WX!

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

Anyone try looking at your aircraft from an external view when passing through cloud cover, its almost as if the clouds are volumetric, I was really impressed by that, so far everything looks great although I did have an OOM at about 3000ft out of CYVR, 1st one of the year, and the frame rates seem to be sluggish. Maybe I just need to play with the settings.

Anyone try looking at your aircraft from an external view when passing through cloud cover, its almost as if the clouds are volumetric, I was really impressed by that, so far everything looks great although I did have an OOM at about 3000ft out of CYVR, 1st one of the year, and the frame rates seem to be sluggish. Maybe I just need to play with the settings.

Try a defrag that helps clear the OOM's

James (jaydor)

"Let me X-Plane where I fly in 2020"

Amazing shots.

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Thanks Guys.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip