Sign in to follow this  
Ianrivaldosmith

Best Ga plane

there are also a great Cub and an Autogyro ELA07-S extremelly detailled!

I second the free PA-18A Cub and thanks for the pointer on ELA07-S, looks amazing.  I regularly use the Carenado F33A. the X-Aviation's Cessna Corvalis TT is also very good.  I have not tried any twin engine yet in X-Plane but I bought the MU-2 when it was on sale and have not flown it yet.  The VC for that is also very good.

Vu Pham

i7-10700K 5.2 GHz OC, 64 GB RAM, GTX4070Ti, SSD for Sim, SSD for system. MSFS2020

The default C90B King Air is a great aircraft and is already in your fleet without buying anything.  Of course, all the others mentioned, especially the MU2, are excellent!

John

John Wingold

I'm gonna grab some of these!

In the meantime I purchased they Carenado caravan HD series....

So now I *think* I'm setup!

I have:-

Carenado Caravan HD series.

HD mesh V2

Newcastle (EGNT) freeware.

Sky maxx pro 1.1

European road cars

Osm scenery addon

It's looking pretty good!

So now I just need to know, am I missing anything?

Also, is there anything good for Like a career, like air hauler for fsx?

Thanks.

Ian.

Gtx770 4gb

I5 4670k 4ghz

16gb ram

I just came from fsx and used the antonov an2

how about this one within x-plane is  it comperable quality?

An2 fsx vs X-plane 10 versions...

A friend of mine has given me the best references for both. He actually owns both ans says they're on pair

I also have the An-24, but it's a complex aircraft and I haven't yet found the time to properly studdy all of it's features...

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

Does awall86's Baron work with 10.25 64bit?

Yes John, it does.

JComm! Congratulations on your 'promotion'! :)  I too would like to get to know the AN 24 better.

JComm! Congratulations on your 'promotion'! :) I too would like to get to know the AN 24 better.

Thx pryoski!  Unfortunatelly the next couple of days will have me busy at work, and I have to read the documents that make up the rules/norms/guides that a moderator here at AVSIM has to know and adhere to in order to be able to perform as supposed - not an easy task, but the truth is, I spend most ( say 95% ) of my internet time at AVSIM, so, not being able to help in some other way, I have several times thought about how I could help and cooperate with the AVSIM team... Having been kindly invited to join the moderation group here I am trying this way to offer my contribution, although I am counscious of the requirements if one really wants to do moderation the best way, and I know that I sometimes do not have the time to dedicate to the cause... I will also most certainly ask you all for help in getting some threads / subjects covered. A pinned thread with X-Plane 10 install and using guidelines, as suggested a few days ago by one of our members is a great idea, but can't be done without asking for your help, suggestions, contributions. At present I am not specifically assigned to the X-Plane Forums, because I'm still getting acquainted with the rules, the tasks and the tools required :-)

Regarding the An-24, it is really a masterpiece. I believe Felis simulated all of the real aircraft systems. While the jet turbine used for takeoff assistance from smaller fields is simulated too, the fact that it is on the right wing doesn't unfortunately give the same results as those in the real aircraft. The real An-24 has it's props turning anti-clock wise ( CCW ) so, on full power takeoffs, the prop effects cause a considerable yaw to the right, and the jet mounted exactly on the right wing helps countering it. Felis was forced to model to two props as CCW and CW because of the "torque bug", but this can change after 10.30 :-)

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

thanks for info about an-2

I have also a question regarding the cirrus theja

is there a payware for it?

Also, is there anything good for Like a career, like air hauler for fsx?

http://www.justflight.com/product/air-hauler-for-x-plane-pc

It's currently only 32 bit compatible but I am sure 64 bit version is coming (an educated guess from me, of course)

If you are willing to give try, then please give some feedback for the rest of us  :P

Also there is a free FS Economy (www.fseconomy.com).

Vu Pham

i7-10700K 5.2 GHz OC, 64 GB RAM, GTX4070Ti, SSD for Sim, SSD for system. MSFS2020