Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ken_Salter

Fox News - the lying liars unmasked.

Guest Elrond

Good lord Joe... Look at THE TIME STAMP for each post! Your first reply was FIFTEEN MINUTES AFTER MY LAST EDIT!Where's your head, man?edit: It may be possible that I continued editing my post (as I almost always do after first draft) WHILE you were writting your reply... If indeed it took you a full fifteen minutes to do so after I was done. I can't remember if I changed that part or not - it was hours ago. I only wrote what I saw AFTER I read your reply! If that is indeed the case, as you say, then this is just a continuation of the absurdity of this whole evening with you.Elrond

Elrond,You know what you did. I cut and pasted it, and then you went back in and changed it.As soon as that message hit, I hit reply, but did not immediately press send as I opened up another browser window to grab the other quotes you made.Time stamp my eye.That post I wrote took more time than the 14 minutes that elapsed. I even pasted that portion of the line twice. Total Time 20 minutes, worst case. Try and go back and write my post including all my quotes from your other threads. I say I did it pretty darn quick... Now, the members of this forum can decide on their own who is telling the truth and who is lying.The burden is on you since you made the accusation and I would have had NOTHING to gain by omitting any of your words, especially a meaningless word like CONTINUE.So I ask you one more Time, Elrond.***************************Are you stating that the first time you posted that thread, you used the word CONTINUE or are you saying I am lying and making all of this up.***************************Make your choice Elrond.Why would I do that?Better Question... Why would you change it and then try to discredit me?I place my faith in the members here since it was you who levied the accusation. So which is it, Elrond? I await your response.Regards,Joe

CryptoSonar on Twitch & YouTube. 

Guest Elrond

Oh good God. Enough is enough Joe. Instead of handling this in a reasonable fashion and trying to figure out what happened (and it seems absolutely CLEAR now that our wires got crossed), you're off on some wild tangent about some bizzare conspiracy against you... Probably from some faction of the liberal media that I MUST be a part of?I don't even have words to respond. You're own response is just too bizzare.Elrond

My response is identical whenever my Integrity is called into check.I don't need to find out what happened.I know exactly what you did.Our wires did not get crossed. You LIED. simple as that. What is unreasonable was your attempt to dicredit me.You throw words in like zealot, bizarre, conspiracy which I will not respond to, and yet you attempt to use those words for who knows what reasons.I suggest Elrond, with all due respect that you look at what you wrote, and the context in which you wrote within this thread.And I will respond exactly the same way when anyone lies about me, because honor, integrity, trust, and truth ar every important to me. And with that you have a nice evening, as I am going to sleep now, since it is 11:05 pm here.

CryptoSonar on Twitch & YouTube.