Sign in to follow this  
swk1959

X-Aviation & The DC-3

I wanted to give a shout out to Cameron @ X-Aviation. The service that I have received has been far above and beyond the call of duty. Cameron has answered all my questions (even the stupid ones  :blink: )  professionally and promptly, sometimes quicker then I could re- click on the inbox to check for new mail. I am happy to report that the LES DC-3 if functioning perfectly now (except for the wanna be pilot) These folks stand behind their product and the support is second to none. If you love the ol' classics and you don't have this plane..... YOU NEED IT!

Thanks again Cameron, and also to all the other folks who jumped in and helped out as well.

Best Regards,

Scot

As a paying customer, it's been my consistent experience as well.

I agree.

Yes, the DC-3 is V. 1.30 now

I have 1.3 with the known issues so I'm waiting on the next patch. You don't have any issues? Lights, fuel, radios?

I didn't fly it much after the update to 1.3. But the oil pressure gauge problem I had before was fixed.

I have 1.3 with the known issues so I'm waiting on the next patch. You don't have any issues? Lights, fuel, radios?

I had issue's with all the gauges prior to the upgrade, I use saitek panels to control the radio's but have checked them and are functioning for me. 

I had issue's with all the gauges prior to the upgrade, I use saitek panels to control the radio's but have checked them and are functioning for me. 

Can you try the non-wheeled  version without using Saitek Radio Panel ?

Can you try the non-wheeled  version without using Saitek Radio Panel ?

sure will get back to you