Sign in to follow this  
Ianrivaldosmith

Road traffic

Hi, again!

Is there any way to reduce the amount of fire engines and flashing blue light police cars on the road? They seem to be everywhere and way over the top! It's like there is a constant emergency ha!

Also, is there any way to make the road traffic more 'European'?

Thanks

Ian

You probably have your traffic set to high. Try Kansas residential, I never see fire engines or police in my setup.

I don't know about European though.

Some people on the german Aerosoft forum asked me the same question, so I made a small fix. Place the file library.txt from the downloaded zip in the root folder of the European Library (in case you use this one *) and all the obj-files in the "vehicles" subfolder of the European Library. For me it seems to be better, and for the other Aerosoft forum users obviously, too (as I didn't hear any more complaints  :Whew:).

If you used the stock XP traffic, wb5okj's advice should help.

My sceneries (excerpt): LPMA Madeira, LGSR Santorini, the city of Fürth (Germany), ...

Hi, again!

Is there any way to reduce the amount of fire engines and flashing blue light police cars on the road? They seem to be everywhere and way over the top! It's like there is a constant emergency ha!

Also, is there any way to make the road traffic more 'European'?

Thanks

Ian

It looks about right, if you are flying over and about, Detroit, lol...sorry, just couldn't resist.... :)

so I made a small fix. Place the file library.txt from the downloaded zip in the root folder of the European Library

Thanks for that info, had not heard about the European Library before.

I had the German Traffic Library already.

Downloaded along with your fix and had a great flight tonight.

Trevor Golding