Sign in to follow this  
mtaxp

RealLandIsrael XP10

Night work is and performance optimizations are done!

*Full quality*: http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7384/12504606655_f0d99e07aa_h.jpg

12504606655_f0d99e07aa_h.jpg

Now you can easily recognize the streets between the buildings.

Performance is improved in 100%-150% (depends is the situation), my rendering settings are set to MAX except HDR AA that is set to 2XSSAA+FXAA and shadows (none at all), BTW I'm using an old GTX 460 1GB,so the performance is great.

Let's that the standart to today is about GTX660 2GB minimum,this card can easily manage 30-35 FPS :)

Yes we do,but yet we have some work to do,however its close to its first release.

No fsx version for a couple of reasons:

1) we cant convert the project to fsx,so it'll require as start every thing from 0.

2) fsx is 32bit and it will not handle this amount of buildings and detail (32bit x plane crashes BTW)

Blocks are not rendered randomaly-> Much more textures variation-> much more eye candy.

I also edited some data refs art controls , the scattering effect is amazing,I'll share the values in a txt file with the download.

We are working now to model more land marks.

Don't bother the lack of photoreal for now.

FULL quality: http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2812/12818325474_0de53d2e51_h.jpg

12818325474_0de53d2e51_h.jpg

PS. performance are excellant,I'm using MAX settings in XP (including Max shadows) in exception of the AA that's set to 2XSSAA.

As I posted before my GPU is a poor one (GTX 460 1GB),so the performance per settings is just excellant!