Sign in to follow this  
jose88

Help with texture strange problem

Hello!

I have FSX with FSGU, FTXG, REX and ASN. 1024 textures installed.

i7 2600k @ 4,6 / GTX770

I note that when panning around the VC textures made strange things... (sorry but I'm Spanish and don't know how to describe).

You can view this in this short video: (recorded with my iPhone)

And these are my NI settings and cfg:

30xg9hi.jpg

2lllkiu.jpg

fsx.cfg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9ht7xk7cudrqgea/fsx.CFG

Enviado desde mi iPhone 5S con Tapatalk

José Fco. Ibáñez /// i7 6700k (Delid) @ 4,6 Ghz /// Asrock Z170 OC Formula /// 16GB RAM G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200 /// GTX 1070 Founders Edition 8GB /// LG 27UD58 4K 27' // OCZ Vertex 4 SSD (X-Plane 10) & SAMSUNG 850 EVO SSD (P3D V3) /// Windows 10 Pro x64

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg

No one?

José Fco. Ibáñez /// i7 6700k (Delid) @ 4,6 Ghz /// Asrock Z170 OC Formula /// 16GB RAM G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200 /// GTX 1070 Founders Edition 8GB /// LG 27UD58 4K 27' // OCZ Vertex 4 SSD (X-Plane 10) & SAMSUNG 850 EVO SSD (P3D V3) /// Windows 10 Pro x64

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg

From what I can see, vsync isn't working properly for you. It's evident from the tearing when you pan around. To fix it, change the vertical sync option in NI to force on (if you use fps set to unlimited) or 1/2 refresh rate if you are limiting your fps. If tearing still occurs, add this to your fsx.cfg:

[GRAPHICS]
ForceFullScreenVSync=1

From what I can see, vsync isn't working properly for you. It's evident from the tearing when you pan around. To fix it, change the vertical sync option in NI to force on (if you use fps set to unlimited) or 1/2 refresh rate if you are limiting your fps. If tearing still occurs, add this to your fsx.cfg:

[GRAPHICS]

ForceFullScreenVSync=1

Ok! I'm silly! Make this change in NI to test of anything change but only poor, and I forgot to regret to Force On.

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg

what awesome vc is that?

AXE

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg

Can anyone take a look at my cfg and say if it is good or have any FPS killer or similar? Performance is very very good but any opinion from an expert will be good!

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg