Sign in to follow this  
clocki

Runway and apron textures missing

Another problem with my FS :( :(

I just recognized that on FS standard airports the runway textures are missing. They are simply white with the runway markings. That also appears on sceneries using the FS default textures.

Does someone can provide these speical texture or know where (on which of the 4 CD's) I can found the texture?

That's how it looks at night. It only appears on airports using the default things. No other airports is in any way effected.

xzmt.jpg

Anyway how to fix that? As some pay/freeware addons are using the FS runways and so it's horrible to fly.

Greetings Eddi :smile:

I just checked the Texture folder in the main FS folder. As I made a copy month ago I simply tested the old folder. And with the old backup everything seems to work :) No white runways anymore.

Only problem:
In these folder are of course files which are needed by addons. So which files are causing the problem? So I can copy them from the FS2004 CD without destroying other addons.

Greetings Eddi :smile: