Sign in to follow this  
MrSpeaker

Air Canada orders the MAX

When these news outlets report on the MAX I wish they would say what version.  There are three you know.  I'd be interested to know if it's the -700/800 or -900.  I can just about guess with Westjet but AC is another story.

The -800 seems to be the most popular but the -700 has the best performance out of the three (size to thrust ratio).

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

When these news outlets report on the MAX I wish they would say what version.  There are three you know.  I'd be interested to know if it's the -700/800 or -900.  I can just about guess with Westjet but AC is another story.

The -800 seems to be the most popular but the -700 has the best performance out of the three (size to thrust ratio).

Looks like a mix of the -8 and -9.

http://boeing.mediaroom.com/index.php?s=20295&item=128910

Certainly wasn't expecting that.

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.

Great news, while we wait for PMDG to make a 737 MAX sim, could some talented repainter make a fictional AirCanada paint for the NGX.  I will just pretend that it's the MAX to fly.   :lol:

Vu Pham

i7-10700K 5.2 GHz OC, 64 GB RAM, GTX4070Ti, SSD for Sim, SSD for system. MSFS2020

Great news, while we wait for PMDG to make a 737 MAX sim, could some talented repainter make a fictional AirCanada paint for the NGX.  I will just pretend that it's the MAX to fly.   :lol:

There is one here in the library, its an 800

There is one here in the library, its an 800

Found them.  Thanks

Vu Pham

i7-10700K 5.2 GHz OC, 64 GB RAM, GTX4070Ti, SSD for Sim, SSD for system. MSFS2020

Sweet. It will be one of the few airlines with 737, 767, 777 and 787.

Interesting that they didn't support Bombardier's new C-Series by buying Canadian. I guess their was no incentive for that.

Matthew Kane

Sweet. It will be one of the few airlines with 737, 767, 777 and 787.

Interesting that they didn't support Bombardier's new C-Series by buying Canadian. I guess their was no incentive for that.

In the  article they say they  are considering it :)

"The Montreal-based airline said it will also evaluate over the next six months the replacement of its remaining 25 E190 aircraft with more cost-efficient planes such as Bombardier's 110- to 160-seat CSeries."