Sign in to follow this  
autopilot

Is here any FSX Programmer who makes my B747 wheels like this?

Hello, Guys!

I'm using FSX default built-in Boeing 747-400 but I want these types of wheels which default 747 hasn't. So can anyone tell me the code which I add to default 747 program and wheels become like these.

777_Wheels.png

777_Wheels2.png

Best Regards,

AP

It's not a case of adding code to get different wheels.

Those are from an entirely different model.   I'm afraid you can't change parts of the default planes, like the wheels.   But payware (and some freeware) models are improvements over the default aircraft, so you should look at other (add-on) aircraft.

PMDG 747?

POSKY 777? No idea if that compatible with FSX..

Those shots are of a 777 lol

By "types of wheels", are you talking about the tilting bogies, or the style of the wheels themselves?

In any case as stated above this is part of the model and cannot be changed without having access to the original source files.

Barry Friedman

Stop feeding the troll everyone.

I don't think he's a troll.  I think he's likely just a relatively new guy to aviation topics and flight simulation, trying to make sense of FSX, possibly dealing with language barriers, etc ..

I don't think he's a troll.

He does ask the same questions over and over again, a year apart at times. So I suspect it may be true....

Or maybe He keeps checking back for people or new people to help Him.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Or maybe He keeps checking back for people or new people to help Him.

That might be true, but people answer his question and then he will ask again anyway....

The OP has been warned.  I hope no one provides him with any details.

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

I checked his profile and I can't see where he's made the same posts previously. What I do see is a series of questions that indicate some resources may be out of reach for the individual. E.g. YouTube is apparently banned in his country.

I think some of you are being a little quick with the labelling .. otherwise, please supply some proof for the rest of us; because having experienced a resource poor tin-pot dictatorship during my childhood till early teens, I can fully empathise with the guy.

I dont think he's a troll, but his questions are sometimes repetitive.

I'd bet he's really young, English isn't his first language, doesn't have a lot of financial resources to buy payware a/c, doesn't have a lot of first hand knowledge about flying and aviation in general.

Or, you guys are right, he's just here to yank our chains to get a rise out of members.

I would be interested to know what his real name is, where he or she is from, and what autopilot looks like. I have a visual image and wonder how close i am.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

I think some of you are being a little quick with the labelling .. otherwise, please supply some proof for the rest of us

Proof? Or an example? He asked last year about when to flare, then asked again a few days later. And then asked again more recently (in the past couple of weeks).

While I admit he could be legit at looking for help, he could also be yanking our chains. I only say that because he does ask some strange questions (this one for example) and does seem to repeat those questions even when they have been answered over and over again.

Jim could be on to something here, younger simmer with English not being his first language.

I was going to suggest that maybe the OP's threads to date would be better placed in the "Newbie" forum section, but then I looked and saw that there's doesn't seem to be such a section?  

(unless I'm just missing it.  There is a 'new to RW flight' section but not new to FS as far as I can see).

So maybe AVSIM could have a "New to Flight Simulation" section, where people could ask more basic or rudimentary questions, such as the OPs in this case?

Cheers.