Sign in to follow this  
autopilot

Is here any FSX Programmer who makes my B747 wheels like this?

You have seriously misread the question then.

He is asking .. how do I get the undercarriage (wheels) on my 747 to do what 'this plane' does (insert picture of a 777).

Very very very good explanation from You. This is what I was trying to ask.

I was trying to explain this but most of the people here made my language issue. It's not fair with anyone here in this forum. I'm a newbie to Aviation. I live in Pakistan. My mother language isn't English. I'm 28 years old. Is there any other question to ask? If it's then please ask me. I'll give you answer. This is for those people who criticized me a lot.

I've seen some heart breaking comments on this forum against me. Those who did this, I say them Thank You. I'll not take their names as well. They have really discourage me. 

Some people helped me a lot too, I also say them Thank you.

He wants the undercarriage to tilt due to gravity, just like the real one does. The default FS9/FSX 744 obviously does not have that animation.

FloG is very very right. This is what I'm asking.

Look at these pictures and see the wheels of this aircraft while landing. 

EDIT: Pictures deleted because these were violating the community guidelines.

I want to make my default B744's wheels like these while landing. So I asked that can anyone do some changes in code of default FSX B744's wheels to make like this. My purpose was straight forward. I was not my English language problem.

If anyone still have not understand what I'm saying then say me and I'll fully try to answer him in pure English. 

Regards,

AP,

It isn't a language problem. You confused the issue by publishing pictures of a B777's landing gear.

it's also against the forum rules to post pictures from Airliners.net here because it's an infringement of copyright.

So I asked that can anyone do some changes in code of default FSX B744's wheels to make like this. My purpose was straight forward. I was not my English language problem.

See my previous reply. It can't be done. Period.

7950X3D + 6900 XT + 64 GB + Linux | 4800H + RTX2060 + 32 GB + Linux
My add-ons from my FS9/FSX days

it's also against the forum rules to post pictures from Airliners.net here because it's an infringement of copyright.

Then use the "Report" button Gerry.  I can't believe what I am reading in this post from some of you, the poor guy even got a "warning", for what, asking a question? 

I am sorry that you have encountered such hostility AP.

\Robert Hamlich/

How do you know - he didn't say that. He might have wanted more wheels/bogie

I'm thinking tundra tyres on the 747.....

ngxu_banner.png

Then use the "Report" button Gerry.  I can't believe what I am reading in this post from some of you, the poor guy even got a "warning", for what, asking a question? 

I am sorry that you have encountered such hostility AP.

No need to use the report button - Admin have deleted them.

The OP asked exactly the same question a year ago and got the same answer that it can't be done.

Hello, Guys!

1)- How to do Airmanship in FSX? Airmanship has bothered me. I've tried B747's landing 50 times but Airmanship doesn't happen. So what easily can I do this? Any Formula, any trick please?

2)- Why real B747 flies with Hanging Wheels? and why it not hang its wheels in FSX? Look at this picture:

No need to use the report button - Admin have deleted them.

I've deleted them not the Admin. Now please don't report.

The OP asked exactly the same question a year ago and got the same answer that it can't be done.

You're right. I admit my mistakes. But sometimes man forgets that what He asked in the past due to sometimes work overload and other anxieties. 

Sorry you got an unfriendly response from some people in this thread, autopilot.

But I would ask two things of you ;-

(i) Please don't judge the whole AVSIM community, just from the relative few that are a bit overly suspicious and make fast judgements about people, from their posts.

(ii) You should (and to be honest I would say you have) take some responsibilty for asking questions that you've already asked, which is clearly going to frustrate some people.

But I really, really think this thread highlights the need for an AVSIM "New to Flight Simulation?" forum section.

The people who get frustrated by people asking basic or new questions could then avoid that area, and those that want to help people could drop in there.

I've deleted them not the Admin. Now please don't report.

You're right. I admit my mistakes. But sometimes man forgets that what He asked in the past due to sometimes work overload and other anxieties. 

Hi AP, the report button is there for users who deem the AVSIM Terms of Service have not been followed and should be used instead of becoming self appointed moderator's (Judges of the forums).  You have done the right thing by removing the copyrighted picture as the other user has pointed out.  

There are individuals who will post in threads in order to argue, belittle or bully another user.  You have nothing to apologize for, you were quite simply reposting the same question a year later.

Take care,

Robert

autopilot, on 27 Dec 2012 - 08:53 AM, said:

Hello, Guys!

1)- How to do Airmanship in FSX? Airmanship has bothered me. I've tried B747's landing 50 times but Airmanship doesn't happen. So what easily can I do this? Any Formula, any trick please?

2)- Why real B747 flies with Hanging Wheels? and why it not hang its wheels in FSX? Look at this picture:

Sorry Gerry, just to be clear AP did not ask exactly the same question.  And it wasn't a year ago as you have put it, I think you are slipping mate, you missed it by 10 days.... and before you come back with time zone or daylight savings differentials I will say it, it could have been 9 days.

But I really, really think this thread highlights the need for an AVSIM "New to Flight Simulation?" forum section.

Good idea Dave, maybe Tom could try it for a while and see how it goes.  There are quite a few astute members who could help newcomers here at AVSIM, I'd be one of them if I visited more often.

\Robert Hamlich/

autopilot, you cannot change the default external model

You probably want this: https://www.facebook.com/notes/skyspirit2011/about-skysprit2012-747-8/561662050527323

The information including how to do the default VC merge is here: http://ssp.cyber-ninja.jp/SSP2012-747-8Update.html

EDIT: Make sure to make a backup copy of your b747_400 folder before attempting the merge

Barry Friedman

EDIT: Pictures deleted because these were violating the community guidelines.

No one from AVSIM deleted your images. 

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Sorry Gerry, just to be clear AP did not ask exactly the same question.

But the OP admitted he did - See post #38

I think a subforum for newbie -type questions is a good idea.  This MS FSX forum only has a few subs....CTD, multiplayer, all about us.  Could add a "don't be afraid to ask" forum and call it "New to FSX", or something like that.  Now, some people may be tempted to reply to some more obvious questions with comments like, "read the manual", or worse, just type RTM....but if the subforum is designed for what may seem (to experienced users) as simple questions, I would hope that wouldn't happen and some useful advice would come out of it.  Just a thought to encourage new people to the hobby!

--Don

Don Polidori

There's a nice guy seen sometimes on these Avsim forums - mostly the FSX forum - and he often asks a question which is a repeat of one which he had asked on a previous occasion: he often gets told that "his rig is not strong enough to run FSX": there are many times when he's just been ignored: his questions don't always make sense; he's always quite apologetic about all this, of course... You see a few years back he had a brain aneurysm (he calls it a brain bleed): same thing I suppose.. but he forgets things, he can't get work, lives on a small disability pension. He and his girl friend live in a small house and manage to make ends meet, but his one love is aviation: and his simulator; and FSX - this is this 38-year-old's life. Every now and then I get an email asking about something or other, and his story slowly came out, with a few pics here and there. Now I understand.

Please - before you jump in and say "Troll" to the next person who repeats an old post - think about folks who aren't as lucky as most of us are, and maybe think twice before putting down someone who may be suffering from a touch of old age, (or young age!), or hasn't quite got command of his life in the way we have.

All the Best, 

pj

i7 4790K@4.8GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | Maximus Hero VII | 512GB 860 Pro | 512GB 850 Pro | 256GB 840 Pro | 2TB 860 QVO | 1TB 870 EVO | Seagate 3TB Cloud | EVGA 1000 GQ | Win10 Pro | EK Custom water cooling.