Sign in to follow this  
hippyonenine

Aviation Multimedia Services Cancun

Is anyone else having issues with their lack of support?

I purchased this scenery when it first came out and was fairly impressed. Unfortunately needed to reinstall my system and when I tried to reinstall the scenery was informed nor record of serial number. According to the vendors, Simmarket, it needs reactivation. This despite the fact its only been installed once. I sent an email requesting this to AMS on the 27th November and to date have received no reply or acknowledgement whatsoever.

To anyone else thinking of purchasing this just beware that they seem to be one of those rarities in the flightsim world who take your money and run.

Sorry to be so negative but I would welcome feedback from other users of this scenery. I have raised a ticket with Simmarket and not over impressed there either, all they say is that its not their problem.

All in all not very impressed with either AMS or Simmarket who I have bought £100s worth of add ons over the years.

Will update here if I get a resolution of this issue.

John

I have now heard from Simmarket that they removed the product from their list just for this reason, so I don't blame them. Looks like AMS might be candidate for the Wall of Shame?

At least you can't purchase the product any more - even through their website.

John

Shortly after this scenery first came on the market I enquired of them whether they had sought/would seek AES support.

I am still waiting for their response.

Tropical Sim were glad of my purchase and while their version may lack a little polish by comparison it does have AES support and the authors DO answer customer queries.

You, and I suspect several others, have my sympathy.

Thanks guys looks like a rip off merchant. Will not buy again from a new developer especially when Tropicalsim have their own version and good support.

Learnt my lesson.