Sign in to follow this  
GodAtum

Do you buy a new plane when you crash?

Ive crashed the PMDG 747 in the past so deleted my install and paid for a new one. I know some people may find that silly but if there is no incentive to not fail whats the point lol. And i suppose it gives devs more money :P

Soooo. when airline pilots train in the simulator, they should buy a new sim for the airline too? Would make very good pilots thou. ^^ 

Everytime you get killed in BF do you buy a new game? Where is the Captain Captain Jean-Luc Picard slapping his forehead picture?

Everytime you get killed in BF do you buy a new game? Where is the Captain Captain Jean-Luc Picard slapping his forehead picture?

But BF is an arcade game not a realistic simulation lol.

It's best not to tell anyone, except your insurance company, they'll be really surprised. Who knows, with some luck and new office staff, perhaps they'll send you some money for repairs.

:lol:

Steve Waite: Engineer at codelegend.com

I don't crash.

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 4.2 32 gig ram, Nvidia RTX3060 12 gig, Intel 760 SSD M2 NVMe 512 gig, M2NVMe 1Tbt (OS) M2NVMe 2Tbt (MSFS) Crucial MX500 SSD (Backup OS). VR Oculus Quest 2

YouTube:- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC96wsF3D_h5GzNNJnuDH3WQ   ProATC/SR and BATC FB Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/1571953959750565

Flight Simulator First Officer User Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/564880128522788 ProATC/SR and Flight Sim First Officer (FSFO) Beta tester

Reality Is For People Who Can't Handle Simulation!

Ive crashed the PMDG 747 in the past so deleted my install and paid for a new one. I know some people may find that silly but if there is no incentive to not fail whats the point lol. And i suppose it gives devs more money :P

Thats silly. Just get this.

http://www.rexlatitude.com/Home/

pls share with us just exactly how you managed to crash a 747 ? 

ZORAN

This is a joke right?

I *think* (and this is just a hunch) that it may have gone over a few people's heads. And then crashed and burned the other side  :P

Well, at least you're paying about 250 million less than if it was a real 744  :lol:

Thanks,

Kevin L

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

I *think* (and this is just a hunch) that it may have gone over a few people's heads. And then crashed and burned the other side  :P

Probably, but in that case, the problem with his satire is that it's all too believable. :P    We live in a world where people learn the Klingon language or have a collection of 85,000 strings of Christmas lights, so you never know if somebody is just yanking your chain, or if they are serious.

Last time I crashed a GA plane in the sim with one PAX on board I somehow managed to persuade someone to give birth to a new earthling 9 months later.   :blush:

And since the plane was freeware I had to re-download it, of course.   B)