Sign in to follow this  
ArjenVdv

747 V2 forum please!

Dear PMDG,

When the 737NGX got released we immediately got a PMDG 777 forum. Now that the 777 has been released, isn't it the right time now to open a 747 V2 forum? I am really missing the "When is the PMDG XXX going to released?" and the "Will the PMDG XXX have XXX?" threads and its flame wars. :lol:

Can we have one please? :BIG GRIN:

I'll admit, I sometimes enjoy watching the discussions during those times. Really interesting stuff.

David Zambrano, CFII, CPL, IGI

I know there's a lot of money in aviation because I put it there. 

BetaTeamD.png

Hahah, those threads are like bacteria; they appear and then multiply at astonishing rates. 

For the 744 V2 forum, I doubt that there will be one until it nears release or at least until a preview has been released. RSR hasn't mentioned it since the announcement in February last year. 

Thanks,

Kevin L

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

I imagine they'll put one up when they have enough content to merit adding it.  Otherwise, they'll just fuel the already vitriolic fires of:

• They should be spending time on the 777 SP!!!
    As if adding a subforum takes a ton of time away from development...
  • They should be spending time on the NGX SP2!!!
    [see above]
  • OMG IT'S GOING TO BE RELEASED SOON!!!
    Because a new subforum clearly indicated imminent release...
  • ...but what about the DC6???
    I guess I'll leave this one alone, but people might fuss about the DC6 not meriting its own subforum.

Just my thoughts...

Kyle Rodgers

No DC-6 subforum! I want my money back for it!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

I imagine they'll put one up when they have enough content to merit adding it.  Otherwise, they'll just fuel the already vitriolic fires of:

• They should be spending time on the 777 SP!!!

As if adding a subforum takes a ton of time away from development...

• They should be spending time on the NGX SP2!!!

[see above]

• OMG IT'S GOING TO BE RELEASED SOON!!!

Because a new subforum clearly indicated imminent release...

• ...but what about the DC6???

I guess I'll leave this one alone, but people might fuss about the DC6 not meriting its own subforum.

Just my thoughts...

I'm gonna play the Devil's advocate here.... 

Didn't the 777 subforum open about a year before it was even released? lol

I'm gonna play the Devil's advocate here...

Only the best role ever.

Didn't the 777 subforum open about a year before it was even released?

I thought that it was a little over a year, but still...I don't think that they have an SOP or something that says when it should go up, so past performance wouldn't be an indicator.  I thought it was just put up at a critical mass of either: people talking about it, or they had enough content to post in stickeys.

Kyle Rodgers

Only the best role ever.

I thought that it was a little over a year, but still...I don't think that they have an SOP or something that says when it should go up, so past performance wouldn't be an indicator. I thought it was just put up at a critical mass of either: people talking about it, or they had enough content to post in stickeys.

If I remember correctly the 777 forum was opened when the general forum began to get clogged up with 777 queries and prerelease fever. That hasn't happened yet for 747v2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ki9cAAb.jpg

Perhaps they will open one after the release the 777 300ER and SPs.  If they havent started really working on it why open a forum?

If I remember correctly the 777 forum was opened when the general forum began to get clogged up with 777 queries and prerelease fever. That hasn't happened yet for 747v2.

Good point.  That makes sense.

Kyle Rodgers

I will be bitterly disappointed and it will likely ruin my Christmas if the 747 2.0 gets a subforum before the DC-6.

While we're at it, the Jetstream, the greatest geared turboprop simulation ever, needs its own forum, not left in the backwater sharing space with lesser, FS9 compatible add-ons.

Please leave the decision over a new forum to PMDG. I am sure that they have our best interests at heart at all times. :Praying:

Cheers, Richard

Intel Core i7-7700K @ 4.2 GHz, 16 GB memory, 1 TB SSD, GTX 1080 Ti, 28" 4K display

Win10-64, P3Dv5, PMDG 748 & 777, Milviz KA350i, ASP3D, vPilot, Navigraph, PFPX, ChasePlane, Orbx 

I will be bitterly disappointed and it will likely ruin my Christmas if the 747 2.0 gets a subforum before the DC-6.

If the 747 2.0 gets a subforum on February 2nd 2014, and the DC-6 gets a subforum on June 8th 2014, which Christmas will it ruin?

Will you time travel and retrospectivley ruin Christmas 2013?

Or will Christmas 2014 be ruined even though the DC-6 was released on 20th December 2014 but the forum was opened after the 747 one months ago?

Who's going to be the Luke Pabari for the 747-4/8v2 development?! I didn't creep up until Jan (I think) in 2013 - so plan on January 2014, whoever you may be  :LMAO: