Sign in to follow this  
ArjenVdv

747 V2 forum please!

Me too, I can't describe how much I love the 747. Only the GE variant though. I don't care what variant PMDG do as long as it's the GE variant. It sounds so unbelievably good.

Me too, I can't describe how much I love the 747. Only the GE variant though. I don't care what variant PMDG do as long as it's the GE variant. It sounds so unbelievably good.

There's a guy on YouTube that's putting out magnificent KLM 744F videos lately. Really nice stuff. My favourite one:

Oh well, as much as I am excited for the new 747 line of products, I'd personally still prefer the DC-6 over all of them.

All modern airliners and especially Boeings are kind of the same (operation vise) and I'd need something like a good old piston-beast to fly around Alaska. 

But yeah, I wonder if PMDG will model the Rolls Royce engines for the -400. 

funny how instead of guessing and discussing release dates of pmdg products, we are now satisfied by discussing the release of their respective forums

Indeed, PMDG could open a 747v2 sub-forum tomorrow but it wouldn't bring the release date forward. So why the need for a sub forum now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ki9cAAb.jpg