Sign in to follow this  
WingZ

WOAI: FAIB Models

I may have missed some previously, but I installed my first WOAI update today using these excellent Airbus models.

Nosewheel steering is most obvious plus:

i22x.jpg

r410.jpg

Nice lighting, too

92hl.jpg

Best of all, I do believe the previous WOAI DJC models have been removed by the installer, saving a LOT of manual labour!

Well done - and thanks - WOAI. 

Not sure if you know or not, but FAIB also made the 737-200, 300, 400, 500, 600, 700, 800, and 900. Those also have the nosewheel steering.

Yes I'm hoping that after this initial release, WOAI will continue to implement more of the FAIB models.

It's a big job to do manually, and I fear doing so would mess up the WOAI installer.

So I might swap in a few here and there and keep the original traffic file backed up in case there is a full update later.

It's a big job to do manually

Hi,

I can fully confirm this, as I did so within the last weeks. :P

Much work, few sleep, but lot of joy when seeing the frontwheels turning and turning.

The biggest problem is that, in spite of many repaints already done and new ones being released almost every day (thanks to many well known talented repainters), particularly the A319 and A320 still lack a lot of needed repaints. Or some A/C have to be split onto two models just because of one or two lacking repaint(s). Or does anyone of you know a FAIB repaint for the British Airways A318, or the Somon Air or Shenzhen Air 739?

Regards,

Harald

Harald Geyer
   Gründer der Messerschmitt Freunde Dresden v. V.

lYI9iQV.jpg