Sign in to follow this  
agood

LevelD FMS Data from 10-2012?

Hi, this might be a somewhat unorthodox question, but what the heck...

I'm currently trying out the demo of VoxATC; not to make things too easy, that software requires Navigraph data for SID&STAR charts for proper IFR flying. Now I don't want to buy some data set for a plane I'm not interested in (more a GA guy) for a demo where I've got 6 days worth of trial time left; plus I have a real-world IFR AIP lying around valid for October 2012.

So my question: does anyone know whether it's possible to get old ("historic") Navigraph LevelD 767 FMS data free of charge? As mentioned, 10-2012 would be perfect...

Thanks, Daniel

I don't have any Navigraph navdata, as I don't fly airliners or any planes with an FMS. The GA planes use the builtin FSX data, and there are sources to update those for free...

Free navdata feeding FMS is from 2010 the latest, IIRC. No one can distribute a navigraph cycle from 2012, not legally anyway.

A single navigraph cycle is about EUR 5, incl. VAT.

Sorry, can't help much further ...

Huh cool, where do I get 2010 data from? I don't really care about the currency, I just want to try out the SID&STAR feature of VoxATC.