Sign in to follow this  
jetsmell

EZDOC

Do you remember you've either started or participated in threads regarding EZdok and Win 8?

In this thread you said it worked but sometimes had trouble with it.

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/426744-works-ezdok-on-windows-8/?fromsearch=1

What I would recommend since you've had so many inquires and threads on the topic would be to start posting your inquires on the EZdok forum at simforums. Although the dev doesn't post there often, they have some resident experts that can help.

Also, judging from your past few months of posts its clear you've had a lot of confusion and problems getting some of your stuff to work properly. My guess is that its due to a lot of permission problems in your OS set up. Maybe someone there can do a Teamspeak session with you to get it sorted.

Do you remember you've either started or participated in threads regarding EZdok and Win 8?

In this thread you said it worked but sometimes had trouble with it.

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/426744-works-ezdok-on-windows-8/?fromsearch=1

What I would recommend since you've had so many inquires and threads on the topic would be to start posting your inquires on the EZdok forum at simforums. Although the dev doesn't post there often, they have some resident experts that can help.

Also, judging from your past few months of posts its clear you've had a lot of confusion and problems getting some of your stuff to work properly. My guess is that its due to a lot of permission problems in your OS set up. Maybe someone there can do a Teamspeak session with you to get it sorted.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Jim, I will not be surprised if the OP doesn't come back to this thread and make a new thread on the same topic in a few days.  He made 3 topics about the PMDG livery manager not working without bothering to check the advise other people gave him.

I reckon it could be a combination of errors. 

1. Doesn't know how to use a computer properly.  I understand he is a bit older, but to properly use FSX it is important to be able to configure files ect.

2. Windows 8.  Perhaps best to ditch and move back to windows 7.

The two links mentioned above by Jimburke were not posts started by me. It's hard enough to remember which posts I've started in the past, but to remember which posts I have been in is impossible to me. I am older, but that's no excuse. Sorry

The two links mentioned above by Jimburke were not posts started by me. It's hard enough to remember which posts I've started in the past, but to remember which posts I have been in is impossible to me. I am older, but that's no excuse. Sorry

Its ok JS, my reply wasn't meant to be critical about your memory, just pointing out that you've already posted about this numerous times. Not that I remember all your posts, but any of us has the ability to check our posting history.

Btw, I know you didn't start that post, but had replied in it saying it worked ib Win8 but stopped from time to time. Also the 2 links were the same link, the forum software duplicated my post for some reason.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Thanks for your understanding, I'll try not to let that happen again.