Sign in to follow this  
Chris Catalano

Can't conncet to AS X servers

Hi Everyone:

I am still using Active Sky X.  I love the program.  I have not had any time to fly since the summer.  Now that I am back flying again, it seems that my Active Sky X is no longer working.  I keep getting an error message that says:

"We were unable to connect with the servers.  Offline mode has been enabled.  If you have an internet connection and are getting this message, you may need to adjust your firewall security software to allow ASX to properly connect..."

Does anyone know why I am getting this?  I have an internet connection that works fine.  I have no firewalls whatsoever.  In fact, I never use any firewalls.  Does anyone know what is up with this?  Are their servers down?  Or is my program now too old to work anymore?  It was working fine in the summer...

Thank you,

Chris Catalano

Guess they don't know?

Ed

ASRock 2390 Phantom Gaming 4S - Intel Core i7-9700K 3.6ghz - (4.6ghz turbo) liquid cooled -32GB DDR4-3000 mhz OC - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER 8GB - 480GB SSD - 970 EVO PLUS M.2 1TB

Pilot      C152 - C172SP - PA-28-181 Archer II - Piper PA-28 Cherokee -  AOPA# 09053717

https://www.pcflyers.org/