Hey

i have a question, and i think it's a stupid one.. How do i use the weather from active sky with the textures of REX?

Tnx!

Gr Ruud

i have a question, and i think it's a stupid one.. How do i use the weather from active sky with the textures of REX?

Not stupid, but it is a common one as many don't understand how replacement textures work.

Once you've loaded textures in REX they stay loaded, replacing the default FSX textures until you either restore FSX textures from the backup you made when you first installed REX, or intentionally load another REX texture set (or textures from someone else).

So, assuming you've loaded REX textures you like, to use them with AS you do... nothing. :-)  They'll be there and be used.

Hope that helps,

Scott

Not stupid, but it is a common one as many don't understand how replacement textures work.

Once you've loaded textures in REX they stay loaded, replacing the default FSX textures until you either restore FSX textures from the backup you made when you first installed REX, or intentionally load another REX texture set (or textures from someone else).

So, assuming you've loaded REX textures you like, to use them with AS you do... nothing. :-)  They'll be there and be used.

Hope that helps,

Scott

Thank you very much! :)

Ruud

A friend once told me that the only stupid question was the one you never asked.  The only stupid question you (collective) can ask in the forums is one that has been posted and answered in the past many times.  And that is not at all the case here.