Sign in to follow this  
wanabflyer

No AI again with MTX this time

Hello all, Here I am 2 years later trying again to make VOXATC work. 2 years ago I could not get any of my Airliner traffic to show up, only C172s. I was using UT2 then and by the time my 7 days ran out, I hadn't figured it out.

Now here I am with the exact same problem using a brand new system and MTX this time and again only C172s and VOXATC only talking to C172s (and me).

Everything works absolutely perfectly, except for the darned AI again, so it is obviously something I am doing wrong again, but I can't figure it out.

I have run the indexer, the line in my FSX cfg is there about what folder my AI a/c are in etc, but I can't get any jets.

need help badly before my 7 days run out and I want to buy this, because everything else works as I want it to.

Thanks,

Rick Hobbs

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Update: Thanks to Tegwyn, my problem is solved. Merry Chrismas everyone.

Rick Hobbs

Hello what was the fix I am having ai issues using ut2

Wayne such

Asus Hero Z690, Galax 3080 TI, I712700K, Kraken x72 CPU Cooled, 64 GIGS Corsair DDR5, 32 Inch 4K 

Hello what was the fix I am having ai issues using ut2

Is your issue no UT2 AI?

Rick Hobbs

ah my issue is more the fact that Voxatc is not separating me from IFR jets when I am doing circuits tell me I am no 1 to land when there is a jet on final but unfortunately I have since found out from the developer that this a known bog/issue

Wayne

Wayne such

Asus Hero Z690, Galax 3080 TI, I712700K, Kraken x72 CPU Cooled, 64 GIGS Corsair DDR5, 32 Inch 4K