Sign in to follow this  
Altima211

Which one to buy - CS sale now

HI,

I have 15 $ to spend and looking at the CS sale. But wich plane is the less buggy and the more easy to fly ?

I do my work and check on google, but found old thing. The sale end soon so do not want to spent more time. So, I would like your opinion considering the patched planes you hold in hangar.

Thanks for the advice.

Michel

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I chose the 777 and the 767.

I made a flight with the 777, I had problem in relation to it to follow some waypoints.

Moreover in my system behaved well, good FPS!

The 767 not tested.

Thanks Olli4740. I forgot to mentionned that a Have the C-130. This is the on CS product I have.

So, B767 seem's to be the option. That's what I found with the B757. But I need fresh info based on upgraded products. Some seem to like also the B727.

Michel

I purchased the C-130 pack and have been pleased with it. Minor bugs but it is a fun plane, short landings, good speed, liveries from all over the world. Autopilot and all but fun to fly without it, good performance.

Sorry just saw that you already have the C-130!!

Wow fast response. Thanks for those all that I didnt mentionned in my last post.

Hum...B757 is temptating. I wait a couple of minute before purchased to see other opinions.

Michel

OK choice made. Thanks to all. Seems like the version available given the same choice as before, some month and years ago.

Michel

The older style planes are pretty good, i enjoyed flying the 707, it's pretty frame rate intensive.

Sign in to follow this