Sign in to follow this  

Hello, everyone. I am new to this forum ^_^. I hope everyone is willing to answer questions, because I always got a lot of them :P  :P !

Anyway, I was wondering if someone can give me a link to the Wilco/Feelthere PIC E190 and E170 paint kit (not the V2 E175 and 195 one!). The only one I can find is the V2 here: http://fsbrasil.wordpress.com/2010/08/24/ejet-v2-paintkit/

Someone was going to do a JetBlue paint for me and I need to find the kit.

Thanks,

JBU1226 Capt. Griffin D.

Hy I am stuck over two weeks. I have painted the ejets 170/190 but whenever I try to load in fsx it shows all black. Photoshop cc and dxtbmp is what I use. I just want to know after painted in what format to save in photoshop and dxtbmp so I can see in fsx. I am also having difficulties in pmdg 748i . There are two files the templates I really don't know what to do with it. I have already painted the aircraft. Need help.