Sign in to follow this  
Clutch Cargo

Lockheed L-1011, cannot hand fly?

Just picked up the L-1011 on sale.   Man, she sure is a beaut.   In AP she appears to fly pretty good but the moment I take off AP or even take off I get a severe bank to the right of 45-60 degrees?

Made sure my Yoke was calibrated, working good.  Made sure I didn't have some other axis active that could be screwing it up but that's what it feels like.  I guess I am wondering if anybody else has experienced this?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

So the complete Captain Sim L-1011 base pack was released today, exterior and interior. Looks nice!

I have the L-1011 exterior since it was available a year ago. It's really beautiful. Since I'm quite happy with the merge with the JustFlight Tristar VC, I'm not quite sure I'll buy this base pack, unless I read here that FPS are as good as JustFlight's FPS, and that the CS VC is way superior than JF's....

So what's the story with this brand new CS aircraft?

Edit: sorry posted in wrong thread again... Looks like all the action is here:

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/432950-captain-sim-l1011-released/

Just picked up the L-1011 on sale.   Man, she sure is a beaut.   In AP she appears to fly pretty good but the moment I take off AP or even take off I get a severe bank to the right of 45-60 degrees?

Made sure my Yoke was calibrated, working good.  Made sure I didn't have some other axis active that could be screwing it up but that's what it feels like.  I guess I am wondering if anybody else has experienced this?

Use the A/P in CWS mode.

I bought the base package L-1011. The only problem I'm having Is the radio voice. ATC window shows up. but no radio. Don't have this problem with none of my other CS planes.   Radio power is on still no sound.

Sign in to follow this