Sign in to follow this  
DJ Reonic

707 P3Dv2

Hey guys,

I recently decided to try P3Dv2. I have successfully moved all my aircraft to P3D and while there are a few bugs. the aircraft are flyable. The problem I am having is with the CS 707. I keep getting the model protection error. (no gear, most switches do not work, controls don't move, etc.) I have uninstalled, cleaned the registry manually, used registry cleaning tools, rebooted and reinstalled, all multiple times, per CS support, and I am still getting this error. I am really getting frustrated here, because it is among my favorite aircraft to fly. Does anyone have this aircraft flying and working in P3Dv2, or am I just out of luck?

Thanks.

P.S.: This aircraft was working perfectly in FSX, so it's not my system config, as CS suggests at the end of their support page.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi there, there are a few posts in the Captain Sim forum about the CS classics and even their 777 running well in P3D2. I have loaded their 777 with guidance from their forums and it runs well, and I know people who have the 707 and 727 working without issue.

Did you use one of the many migrator tools out there or do a manual cut and paste?

Sent from my Mobile thing

I have the Estonia Migrator, and I used it to install my CS aircraft. I still had the problem. I had the C130s working perfectly, just the 707 didn't want to work. I installed it without any modifications (no TSS sound pack, no CIVA INS, no V1 callout gauge, etc.), fired up the sim, and was unable to fly the aircraft.

Sign in to follow this