Sign in to follow this  
GGLurch

Nemeth Design Everything $9.95..

Which one should I get? I'd like to have some flight augmentation (hover control, autopilot) or, maybe, some unusual gauges (stuff you don't see in fixed-winged GA/commercial planes). I have FSX with SP1+2 installed; preferably I would not want to mess with my installation by adding the ACC pack.

Thanks for the H-U and any suggestions!

The Mi-24 Hind will give you a different looking office. Be warned that some users had artifacting in the cockpit. There is a patch for that though.

-Damien

The Mi-24 Hind will give you a different looking office. Be warned that some users had artifacting in the cockpit. There is a patch for that though.

-Damien

Thanks, Damien.

Nemeth tagged it 'ACC pack required' but it definitely looks interesting. They even released an update to convert the panels from Russian to English.   :rolleyes:

Are the cold and dark functions solved? I bought some of the helos last year, and wasn't able to make a cold and dark start. Posted some posts in the forum.. and the only I thing I had clear is that mostly the nemeth helos are ready to load with engines running already. The problem was with the mixer.. that if you don't press a full mixer lever up in your keyboard, then it won't start because it is cut off. Something they could implement to do it automatically.. but I didn't find that. So I was bored waiting and left the helos parked.

Is that changed?

Javier Rollon. Owner of JRollon Planes for Xplane

Thanks, Damien.

Nemeth tagged it 'ACC pack required' but it definitely looks interesting. They even released an update to convert the panels from Russian to English.   :rolleyes:

Yeah, sadly, most helos from Nemeth require it nowadays. I never had any issues upgrading to the acc pack but I'm sure you've got your concerns. If you're looking for a great helo, Cera Simulations 212, 412 and 222 are awesome and don't require Acc. The UH-60L is also great but does require acc. Best of luck!