Sign in to follow this  
JSkorna

When Will My Fan Club Start Up!?

Just to show you guys that I am still reading that thread I am locked out from!

Dear Sir:

I find your subject intriguing and wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

Most Sincerly

Homer Simpson

Jim,

We need first to do a kickstarter fundraising.

A couple of millions is needed, because of all the fans who want to see you in person and shake your hand and hug.

Imagine the ticket costs to fly tem all in!

Untill then, sit still, dont move and be patient.

Johan

I am already a member of the Davy Jones Fan Club.......Sorry 

One of the girls at my school got him to perform at our school dance after a big effort to get him to appear  :lol:

Matthew Kane

Matthew, membership will be free of course, in tradition with Jim his remarks, they are as real as it gets.

So no reason to stay in Davy Jones locker, (btw, he is sailing the Flying Dutchman, so his name is incorrect, and should be Willem van der Dekken, my hometown were he was living), you can join the fanclub.

However, to give it a real good start, with hiring the biggest hall, stadium or whatever near Jim his house, it will cost money.

Thats why we need fundraising.

I contacted the EU in Brussels, and they were thrilled to support us. But the funds are already been budgetted, so not upcomming year.

The Obama administration was more reluctant, and wanted first to scan the giant NSA databases on him.

Finally the Michigan state, who I also contacted, advised me to stay put while they raise a huge SWAT team.

As a non American I have no idea what they ment with a SWAT team, whatever that is, but sounds promising. I think they will add big to the fanclub!

Stay tuned for more news!

One of the girls at my school got him to perform at our school dance after a big effort to get him to appear  :lol:

Did the girl perform? :lol:

Cool Brady Bunch reference.

www.antsairplanes.com

I am already a member of the Davy Jones Fan Club....... :lol:

Hey, Hey, We're the Monkees!

Kyle

Main Sim PC: P3D v5.2 & MSFS 2020, i9-10850k @ 5.0 GHz, ASUS Maximus XII Hero, ASUS TUF-RTX3080-12G, Dell U3011 30" IPS monitor, G.Skill 32GB 3200 Trident Z 14-14-14, Samsung 512GB 960 Pro NVMe (OS), Samsung 2TB 970 EVO NVMe (Sim), Win 10 Pro 64, Yoko Yoke, Saitex Combat Rudder Pedals, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant

To the Organizational Committee:

About 45 minutes west of me there is a football stadium that holds 109,901 fans. That just might be large enough. Not sure if the university would rent it out though. Right now it is being set up for a outdoor hockey game on Jan 1st, but I would bet that the calendar is pretty open after that until springtime. 

So does that just make two official Jim Skorna fan club members so far, Ron and I? ...or should I say me and Ron, since I signed up first?

I hear that the Monkees were the only major group that were willing to headline the first gathering of the International Jim Skorna Fan Club.

As the official Monkees spokesman stated, quoting the rather deadpan lead singer, Davey Jones:

"We're too busy singin,

to put anybody down!" 

Definitely count me in!!!  Can we call it the Super Jim fan club, or does Super Dave have a lock on that??  :Thinking:

LMAO!!!  Please, Pleeaaassseee tell me that that's not just making it down there.  :LMAO: