Sign in to follow this  
teitouse

OpusFSX won't start.

Yes, without GRIB you just have simulated winds aloft, nothing to do with the RW.

You do need to specify a Cruise Altitude of at least 6000 feet with the Adjust Options Automatically option set in the Weather dialog. Try that and with the Spy window open update the weather. Make sure the Import METARs From File option is turned OFF. You should see the GRIB data downloaded before the METARs.

If the GRIB data fails to decode then you can examine the FSDECODER.log file and that should indicate why it wouldn't decode.

If you can do that then report back.

Stephen :-)

Well thanks a lot, it works perfectly now, it downloads the GRIB data before the Metar as i can see on the Spy window, which wasn't the case before. I'm all set to go now, you made my day, thank you so much.

Happy Holidays to all of you :)