Sign in to follow this  
cthiggin2

Flight Planner causes AppHang - dxdiag

Hello folks,My Flight Planner Tab "has" been working so when I click, it opens the planner screen and I can set up a flight.With "no changes" in way of add-on's or config changes, AFTER P3D opens to default screen - I choose Flight Planner, then I get a gray screen,then "P3D has stopped working window." I have looked at the details and it says: AppHang - and scrolling down, it shows the culprit as"trying to access dxdiag".I have checked my DX and it's the latest, DX11 - and it shows all is working fine?Any ideas why this would "all of a sudden" start???(I've always had the problem of AFTER a flight, if I would access the flight planner, I would get a crash) but NEVER when I am first starting andwant to set up a flight.Any Ideas?Thanks so much,Tom

SORRY ABOUT THE TRIPLE THREADS - Browser kept hanging on page when I submitted.Thank you

SORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY about the triple thread. Browser kept hanging.Thank you,Tom

Flight Planner is broke and LM are aware of it.. It works once, then if you use it again it crashes.. There is nothing you can do to fix it..

ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-E GAMING / i9-9900k @ 4.7 all cores w/ NOCTUA NH-D15S / 2080ti / 32GB G.Skill 3200 RIPJAWS / 1TB Evo SSD / 500GB Evo SSD /  2x 3TB HDD / CORSAIR CRYSTAL 570X / IPSG 850W 80+ PLATINUM / Dual 4k Monitors 

styckk,

Well, for whatever reason, it has worked for the one time, and as you say, it crashes if used again during the same session.

NOW it doesn't work even once - hard to set up a flight.

Thanks,

Tom