Sign in to follow this  
daniezz

737 ngx - old style mcp colors

HI everyone! Its my first time here!

I want to solve a issue, so i wish someone can help me!

the fact is as I can get the orange and red colors are mcp as in this video:

in my sim, the ngx looks like this: https://www.google.com.ar/search?q=ngx+cockpit&client=firefox-a&hs=mr5&rls=org.mozilla:es-ES:official&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=UReyUomwLKTksASi14D4Dg&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAQ&biw=1440&bih=772#facrc=_&imgdii=_&imgrc=uUi1GDVlR8d_8M%3A%3BLd58kw0IexEmVM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.mutleyshangar.com%252Freviews%252Fjess%252F737ngx%252Fimg%252Fpic%25252011.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.mutleyshangar.com%252Freviews%252Fjess%252F737ngx%252F737ngx.htm%3B1100%3B632%C2'>

I read in different forums, turn on the main lights is the solution, but does not change me..

any suggestions ??

Thanks!!

Daniel

PD: sorry for the links, i dont know how can i put the image and video

If you are talking about the blue/white lights you need to change the MCP setting in the FMS-PMDG SETUP-AIRCRAFT-EQUIPMENT-AUTOFLIGHT MCP TYPE from HONEYWELL to COLLINS.

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg

If you are talking about the blue/white lights you need to change the MCP setting in the FMS-PMDG SETUP-AIRCRAFT-EQUIPMENT-AUTOFLIGHT MCP TYPE from HONEYWELL to COLLINS.

of course, i have the old style, but it looks in gray !

of course, i have the old style, but it looks in gray !

It's not old or new - it's Honeywell versus Collins.  It's like having an ATi card versus an NVIDIA card.

They're options in the menus as Kenny has pointed out.  Have you changed the option from Honeywell to Collins, or Collins to Honeywell?

If you do, you will notice that one has a blue background, and one has the orange/red you're looking for.

Kyle Rodgers

Hi 738Captain and Scandinavian13!

Yes, i've the sp1c and also FSX Acceleration, and also y changed the option from Honeywell to Collins... but nothing :( . I really don't know what can be happen, but i'll trying !

Thanks anyway!!

I really don't know what can be happen, but i'll trying !

Are you running FSX as an administrator?

The change should be happening anyway if you're already in the sim, but if you're running the Operations Center (only available so far if you also have the 777, at the moment), you need to run it as an admin as well.

Kyle Rodgers

Are you running FSX as an administrator?

The change should be happening anyway if you're already in the sim, but if you're running the Operations Center (only available so far if you also have the 777, at the moment), you need to run it as an admin as well.

Yes, i run FSX as administrator! also i've changed the colours from "cockpit colours" but.. nothing!

It's not old or new - it's Honeywell versus Collins.  It's like having an ATi card versus an NVIDIA card.

Erm, Kyle, yes it is. There was probably a period where you could get either, but since 2003ish Collins is standart and before 2003 it was all Honeywell.