Sign in to follow this  
N1125Y

GoFlight modules

... any chance that Linda will handle those popular modules too  ??????  

So far, not. Please read the FAQ for a bit more information about

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FSUIPC sees all the GoFlight inputs and in theory can be associated to the appropriate events. However, I've never been successful at getting FSUIPC to work with my GoFlight modules ... I know it can be done, as other's have been successful at doing it. I've read the FSUIPC documentation about 10 times and just can't seem to get it to work.

Not very helpful I know, but in theory FSUIPC should be able to handle it.

Rob

the Mouse macros are very useful.

Any chance you could give me some hints on how to make the Mouse macros work?  Pete warns that their usage is not guaranteed and so far I've had no luck getting them to work with my GoFlight modules.

Thanks, Rob

Any chance you could give me some hints on how to make the Mouse macros work? Pete warns that their usage is not guaranteed and so far I've had no luck getting them to work with my GoFlight modules.

PM'd you, hope it is readable enough to follow

.Hello Guys !

Thanks for all your input ...

.... FSIUPC make me sweat ... I get intermediated even by the terminology, configuring and making  all my Hardware work became a tedious tasks require acquiring a new technical skills, just dealing with all the terminology is frustrating & time consuming .. I just want to plug & fly, like in the RW (I'm PP Student) ..... sound funny but life in the RW are much less complicated .....

Anyway, I just got this A2A C172 and thought maybe Linda can help me put everything to work as it should and I'll spend time with the POH  and not with bench of technical menus ..lol

Cheers

&

Happy Sim year         

save the hassle with FSUPIC

FSuipc is the gateway to get all your hardware working, and it is not even that hard to figure out.

Just set aside a quiet morning with a nice coffee and read through the excellent documentation and you will will be surprised.

Hello Mad Dog, long time no hear !

.... u r right, it's about time to retire, and spend the beautiful SoCAL mornings in SB with a nice cup of coffee, loaded with pile of technical manuals that I'm not sure I'll ever understand .... I think I'll need another lifetime for this .... can you imagine yourself,  just how many pieces of software and hardware user manuals I piled next to my Simulator  .... things suppose to get more simple, but they got more and more complicated, honestly, I would rather pay somebody to the work, the very same I do with my car or my motorcycle, getting it tuned up running and having fun flying ....      :biggrin:

Cheers 

BTW

... it's kind of weird that nobody thought about turning his FS knowledge into a business offering his technical skills to guys like me.          

it's kind of weird that nobody thought about turning his FS knowledge into a business offering his technical skills to guys like me.   

Try designing and coding and implementing software ... you want to talk about books/documentation ... it would make any 777 series of manuals seem like a quick read of cliff notes. :)   

P.S.  Especially documentation and books around using Microsoft's technology/tools ... talk about over complicated and verbose ... it's almost at the point where it's easier to code Assembly language (and faster executables) rather than use a higher level language like C/C++ and all the hoops you have to jump thru to get a result/solution.