Sign in to follow this  
padolamap

Anyone experience this

Is this FTX Global? And where are you? I will have a look for you tonight.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Unless it is an Orbx regional area?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

this is near the flight that begins with fsx, but I have this problem in other places and not just Orbx also Madeira and St Marteens across

All addon scenery? Looks tiles aren't aligning and you're seeing rips in the time space continuum..

DEAR GOD MARTY!!! THAT'S IT!! WE'RE GOING BACK....                 TO THE FUTURE!!!

ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-E GAMING / i9-9900k @ 4.7 all cores w/ NOCTUA NH-D15S / 2080ti / 32GB G.Skill 3200 RIPJAWS / 1TB Evo SSD / 500GB Evo SSD /  2x 3TB HDD / CORSAIR CRYSTAL 570X / IPSG 850W 80+ PLATINUM / Dual 4k Monitors 

I have seen this myself once or twice but nowhere near as bad as that!.

Intel i7 10700K | Asus Maximus XII Hero | Asus TUF RTX 3090 | 32GB HyperX Fury 3200 DDR4 | 1TB Samsung M.2 (W11) | 2TB Samsung M.2 (MSFS2020) | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280mm AIO | 43" Samsung Q90B | 27" Asus Monitor

I've seen that many times in FS9. As far as I remember it was an issue with a new mesh. Have you installed a new one ?

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

I could already solve the problem. was due to clear the tessellation from the control of the video card, once you have activated the problem disappeared

I could already solve the problem. was due to clear the tessellation from the control of the video card, once you have activated the problem disappeared

Not that I have the problem but I wonder what you did exactly…? You simply enabled tessellation in P3D?

the problem was that I had selected in the simulator and remove the video card tessellation, even if you choose makes a very low level

Hello Padolamap,

I'm having the same issue than you had, could you please confirm to me, what we have to do it's just to go to the catalyst control and activate the tessalation? how and where you activate that?

thanks