Sign in to follow this  
Texas Hood

VNAV Issue It's most likely me.

I can't seem to climb with the 777 with VNAV pushed and on, I'm sure I have missed something but just can't find it please help. I have a CRZ alt set (360) it's purple there are altitudes set on my legs page. VNAV is green on the CDU and AP is green as well. I climb if I push the VS button but it's a slow climb because the aircraft will slowly low down. It wont increase speed as I climb. I think it is related to the VNAV issue though. I don't have the 737 but I do have the MD-11 so I can't really figure out what I'm missing. Please help stranded at 20,000'.

Ryan Gann

Hi Ryan,

I had a similar problem with the 737NGX, not climb and the nose down.
The solution was simple but it took time to find it. In my case it was the FSUIPC. It was enough erase the fsuipc4.ini and restart FSX. You can try renaming your current fsuipc4.ini (located at Modules directory), that when you start the FSX create a new FSUIPC,INI, and you do not lose any settings. If this fails you can re-use the previous.

All the best
Ricardo Nuno Cotrim

Ricardo Nuno Cotrim

I can't seem to climb with the 777 with VNAV pushed and on, I'm sure I have missed something but just can't find it please help. I have a CRZ alt set (360) it's purple there are altitudes set on my legs page. VNAV is green on the CDU and AP is green as well. I climb if I push the VS button but it's a slow climb because the aircraft will slowly low down. It wont increase speed as I climb. I think it is related to the VNAV issue though.

Hi, Ricardo,

Any chance you have a high outside air temperature?

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2